Job Location: Bangalore
Networking, Cyber security
- Fluency & good command over English is a MUST, should able to communicate with people across the globe.
- Candidate MUST have good grip of using MS Office Suite without any guidance or instructions.
- Candidate should able to use various social media platforms to recruit new engineers and negotiate the budgets as provided by the lead or reporting manager.
- Candidate should able to maintain accurate documentation of all activities performed by various global engineers and provide combined report to reporting manager when/if asked.
- Candidate should able to manage all his/her work without any guidance or instructions and should able complete within provided timelines by reporting manager.
- Coordinating various tasks with global contractors/freelancers as per their time table.
- Following up with technical engineers on status of the tasks they are assigned to, to make sure tasks are completed within provided time lines & schedules.
- Communicating with customers about the status of various projects.
- Tasks are technical in nature: IT desktop, server & network support. Support executive does not require any technical knowledge to work with technical engineers.
- Basic or required training will be provided to understand various IT projects & tasks.
- Possibility of flexible working hours, can be discussed and agreed with Lead Manager.