Job Location: India (Remote)
Positive & right attitude, should able to work under pressure, good team player, self-responsible, Initiator Getting-things-done mentality, no 9 to 5 working mentality
*******Last date of application is 30-Sep-2023*******
- Fluency & a good command of English is a MUST, one should be able to communicate with people across the globe.
- Candidate MUST have a good grip on using MS Office Suite without any guidance or instructions.
- Candidate should be able to use various social media platforms to recruit new engineers and negotiate the budgets as provided by the lead or reporting manager.
- Candidate should be able to maintain accurate documentation of all activities performed by various global engineers and provide combined reports to the reporting manager when/if asked.
- Candidate should able to manage all his/her work without any guidance or instructions and should able to complete within the provided timelines by the reporting manager.
- Coordinating various tasks with global contractors/freelancers as per their timetable.
- Following up with technical engineers on the status of the tasks they are assigned to, to make sure tasks are completed within provided timelines & schedules.
- Communicating with customers about the status of various projects.
- Tasks are technical: IT desktop, server & network support. Support executive does not require any technical knowledge to work with technical engineers.
- Basic or required training will be provided to understand various IT projects & tasks.
- The possibility of flexible working hours, can be discussed and agreed upon with Lead Manager.